Pertronix D61-06A Industrial Distributor for 6 Cylinder Continental F6 Series
Pertronix D61-06A Industrial Distributor for 6 Cylinder Continental F6 Series. Pertronix is the leading producer of electronic distributors for gas, propane and LP powered industrial engines. Many Wisconsin and Continental engines are equipped with Pertronix industrial distributors from the factory. Proven performance, reduced maintenance downtime, improved economy, faster starts and extended tune-up intervals. Pertronix industrial distributors are also direct replacements for many point type Delco, and Prestolite distributors.
O' ring seal prevents oil leakage. Precision engineered module switches 2 times more energy than other electronic ignition system.
Timing remains constant with an amazing 1/4Â° accuracy all the way down to zero RPM. Effective RPM range of 0 to 6,000. (Scroll to view additional vehicle compatibility).
F170, F186, F209, F218, F224, F226, F244, F6170, F6186, F6209, F6226, F6244. 1965-Present F6 Series 6 Cylinder. Distributors for 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder Continental engines replace the original Prestolite and/or Delco-Remy equipment in F4, F6 and Y4 series engines manufactured since 1965 and require no modifications.
On engines prior to 1965 some modification and adaptation may be necessary. Consult installation instructions for details. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts & Accessories\Ignition Systems & Components\Distributors".
The seller is "trendsauto" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- UPC: 694342005443
- Manufacturer Part Number: D61-06A
- MPN: D61-06A
- Brand: Pertronix
- Feature 5: Timing remains constant
- Manufacturer Warranty: 90 days mechanical / 30 months Ignitor
- Fitment Type: Performance/Custom
- Feature 3: Superior venting system
- Series: Industrial Distributor
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- Feature 7: Non-tracking cap and rotor
- Feature 1: Durable yet lightweight housing
- Feature 4: O ring seal prevents oil leakage
- Feature 8: Precision engineered module
- Feature 6: Effective RPM range of 0 to 6,000
- Feature 2: Integrated Ignitor Electronic technology